How to receive during Mercury in Retrograde
After thinking negatively of Mercury Retrograde for years, I had a session with a wonderful healer last week to make peace and get out of the resistance to bring the flow back. After all, everything in nature happens for our benefit, even if it is not clear at first glance.
Resistance on a personal level is like junk on a spatial level.
I learned a lot about the retrograde of this planet. It brings us the energy which we need to let go of. Be it on a personal, spiritual, or material level. But it’s not only about decluttering. It is also so much about:
- Connecting with your heart (instead of “just” thinking)
- Trusting your inner wisdom
- Let go of old problems, resentments, and anger (you are being supported to transform this energy in a wonderful way)
- Dream and follow your dreams
- It’s not the time to push the flow
- Love and live life
When Mercury goes out of its retrograde, then decisions, strategies, planning are in the flow, but when it is in retrograde, it is time to let the mind be and connect to your heart energy.
It is the perfect time to let yourself be guided by your intuition and wisdom that each and every one of us carries within. It is time to listen to the whispers of your soul.
Now is the perfect time to…
- go into stillness
- breath deep
- let your light shine into the world
Yesterday I was sitting in the car. It was already dark, it was drizzling, and golden yellow leaves flew against the windshield. Being caught in a traffic jam, I found myself thinking: This is nature inviting me to go inward.
This is where Feng Shui comes in!
In Feng Shui, we are now in the time of the White Tiger, a time in which the active Yang energy is becoming less and the passive Yin energy is growing stronger. The White Tiger represents the feminine energy. Nature withdraws and at the same time, the harvests of the year are brought in. It’s an incredibly productive time. Much of what has been sowed over the course of the year is now ready to be received.
If you want to do something now to close this year powerful, clear, and in alignment with the energy of this year, consider implementing the following 3 simple steps into your daily life:
- Take a break and be mindful of what is actually happening around you! Far too often we are so caught up in our daily life, that we miss opportunities that are being laid at our feet by the Masters of Life.
- Create a space of clarity on a personal and spiritual level. It’s the best time to declutter your mind, body, soul, and space.
- Give yourself time and permission to receive. Implement a self-care routine. This is how you create spaciousness and expansion. By unwinding you open up your senses to receive.
Although winter is coming, it’s a great time to sow so that you can harvest in the spring.
P.S. Let’s stay connected! If you have not already, join my Facebook Group where I share valuable insights on how to Feng Shui your life for more flow and abundance. Click here to join!